Thursday, March 08, 2007

Visit Kevin's New Blog Before He Kills Me

My dear friend and erstwhile law school buddy portinexile a/k/a/ Kevin has a new blog that you should all go and check out. http://portinexile.blogspot.com/ Kevin is “Just trying to hold it together for now and get back in the game.” Whatever game he wants to get back into, I suggest you all help him along by visiting his site and commenting on his posts. I promise that he is a more prolific poster than the Patriot has been lately.

1 comment:

portinexile said...

Cheers big ears. Alas the quantity of my posts is no match for the quality of yours - i don't yet have the time/energy to wax eloquent in the manner of the patriot - i'm merely posting links to articles and news that interest me, so as to avoid clogging up all your email in-boxes. As for my “Just trying to hold it together for now and get back in the game.” comment- arrrghh - what a cliche - i am off to edit it now....