Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Some facts about me. I am a 38 year old native New Yorker who recently discovered a passion for diving. I got certified last spring at Dutch Springs, a quarry in Pennsylvania and since then I've logged 24 dives. Most of those dives have taken place at Dutch Springs although several have taken place in Florida and one night dive in Shark River inlet in New Jersey. After getting certified I immediately enrolled in the Advanced Open Water (PADI) course and I am set to start the Rescue Diver course tonight. I have spent a lot of money (probably too much money)and a lot of time seeking underwater experiences over this past year. After the initial honeymoon period I am working on a way to integrate the diving experience with the rest of my life. This is especially important in light of the fact that my wife is pregnant. I am ecstatic about it but I realize that my life is about to change in a big way.

No comments: