Monday, July 10, 2006

Of Cats and Crackheads



I almost forgot... the cat came back last night looking slightly shaggy and confused like she'd been trapped for a couple of days in a hot garage. She staggered into the house, ate a big meal and threw up all over the house. Just like her papa after happy hour. We've decided to keep her incarcerated until we get her a collar. Her picture is up all over the neighborhood but surprisingly I haven't received any crank calls yet. Speaking of lost animals wandering in the dark, some crack heads apparently went through the car last night as the contents of the glove were scattered about the front seat. Silly crackheads. They completely missed the stuff in the trunk and even left the NYC parking card in the armrest. I assumt they were the same crackheads that broke into the car a month ago, the ones I was shaken out of bed at 1am to go identify by the police. I should have pressed charges then, but I didn't. I won't make the same mistake next time.

No comments: