Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm a Monkey

Not much time to post today my friends. Dave and I are going to the Stones Concert at Giant Stadium tonight and I was in training at work all day. Off the top of my head I'd like to acknowledge the Patriots prescience regarding the Bill Clinton appearance on Fox. As I reported several days ago I thought that out erstwhile president's appearance was a clarion call to the Democrats to start fighting and apparently I was right; all the major news outlets are carrying Hillary's statement to the media yesterday: “I’m certain that if my husband and his national security team had been shown a classified report entitled ‘Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States,’ he would have taken it more seriously than history suggests it was taken by our current president and his national security team,” she said during an appearance on Capitol Hill. Let's get em folks, they're on the ropes!

Or not. Apparently the House passed the "compromise" bill doing away with habeaus corpus. The vote was 253 to 168 which makes me wonder which Democrats voted for this treasonous bill. Considering that the Dems only need 16 seats to take control of the House, the bill passed with some Democrats support. I am unable to tell how many because, of course, representative's individual votes on an issue are nowhere to be found on the House web site. Maybe someone can find out and post the names of the traitors here. You can't always get what you want, I suppose.

No comments: